Monday, January 26, 2009

SaraBeth

I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile, but could not decide what I wanted to blog about. My first thought was, "who would want to read anything I write?" But then I started thinking... with so many thoughts and experiences, I want to be able to share them with others.

Here is some background on me and maybe you can relate to some of my situations or maybe you'll find some of them humorous, either way, I hope you enjoy my postings!

I graduated college in May 2008. (I know, what a time to be looking for a job! But I lucked out a found a job I enjoy close to my family.) In July of 2008, by boyfriend of 5 years received a great job offer and proposed. It looked like things were going great and after having had a long distance relationship since we graduated high school all I could think about was being with him every day.

Then just after Christmas, we received a hard blow. The job we had been counting on no longer exsisted due to job cuts in expectation of the economy. So now, we are still planning a wedding (over the phone, may I add...) but we have no idea where we will end up and what awaits us there. I'm a firm believer in everything happens for a reason, so I'm sure there is something better coming along. Things always work out....someway or another.

No comments: